IAB will perform all research necessary to recover over, short, and damage claims. We communicate directly with carriers, warehouses and first-party or third-party distribution centers, 3PL’s, gathering information to determine validity and trending. Our process also highlights opportunities for carrier claims.
Research, resolve and recover logistics deductions and chargebacks.
Identify Overage, Shortage and Damaged trends (OS&D).
Timely filing and prompt carrier freight claims collections.
- IAB will perform all research necessary to identify, resolve, and recover logisitics deductions and carrier claims.
- IAB identifies over, short, and damage issues and claims, accumulates supporting documentation and analyzes all pertinent information.
- IAB researches claims quickly, interfaces with appropriate systems, and establishes contact with the correct customer/carrier representatives.
- IAB provides documentation that denies claims and requests repayment, or requests further documentation to substantiate claim and provides follow-up until resolved.
- IAB documents all activity, reports on resolution and recovery results, as well as provides root cause analysis by reason code on a monthly basis.
- Identify opportunities for improved compliance with customer requirements.
- Improve recovery rate on freight claims while maintaining positive carrier relationships.
- Identify over, short, and damage trending by customer and carrier.
- Increase profitability by securing repayment of open or closed logistics deductions.
Work with our professional, experienced and stable management team to fill your accounts receivable outsourcing needs.