OWP is the leading branded frozen pizza manufacturer in the United States and Canada with revenue of $800 million and multiple distribution channels. They utilize an online marketing, promotion, and budgeting system and employ a single broker charged with the responsibility to research and resolve Deductions.
- OWP wanted to ensure their Finance and Sales policies and procedures were being consistently followed.
- Because OWP used asset based financing it was imperative that A/R contained no receivables subject to recourse.
- OWP also wanted to be sure that the Broker was collecting the maximum possible amount of invalid deductions.
Benefits of IAB’s Experience
- Created ‘bulletproof’ documentation of Deals, Promotions, and Sales Agreements, as well as valid ‘bill-back’ spending through the Deduction Clearing process.
- Cleared Deductions faster while denying all invalid claims. Today it’s all about balances, how to keep your deduction balances low.
- Following IAB’s accounts receivable process review, internal auditors and SOX requirement were satisfied.
- Created metrics to measure the effectiveness of the various Broker locations through the use of a Broker Scorecard.