IAB Solutions LLC is committed to giving back to the credit industry that has sustained us. The National Association of Credit Management (NACM) is a tremendous resource for accreditation and an advocate for our industry. The Unclaimed Property Professionals Organization (UPPO) has a more focused but equally professional approach we support as well. As a Silver Sponsor of the Association of International Credit and Trade Finance Professionals (ICTF), IAB helps to underwrite their many educational workshops. ICTF is dedicated to providing real time business intelligence, opportunities for ongoing professional development, a robust forum for benchmarking, sharing of best practices and insights to the latest innovations in the industry.
IAB Solutions became the original Platinum Partner with the Credit Research Foundation (CRF) in 1994. CRF is a vital industry advocate for the business-to-business credit community and we highly recommend reviewing their website. Their regular forums offer not only valuable sessions but present tremendous networking opportunities as well. Perhaps we will meet you while we are assisting at one of the events below or conducting educational presentations ourselves. Please stop by our booth and introduce yourself. We would love to meet you and hear about your accounts receivable and deductions challenges.
Check back often for updates, more events being added soon.
- February 5-7 High Radius – Radiance, Houston, TX • Go to the High Radius website
- March 16-18 CRF Forum, Charleston, SC • Go to the CRF website
- April 19-21 ICTF, Chicago, IL • Go to the ICTF World website
- June 14-17 NACM National, Las Vegas, NV • Go to the Credit Congress NACM website
- August 10-12 CRF Forum & Expo, Portland, OR • Go to the CRF Online website
- October 26-28 CRF Forum, Ft. Lauderdale, FL • Go to the CRF Online website
- November 15-17 ICTF, Ft. Lauderdale, FL • Go to the ITCF World website
Work with our professional, experienced and stable management team to fill your accounts receivable outsourcing needs.